Cleaner & Smoke free burn ~ Soothing natural crackle sound
Wick Care: Woodwicks
- To ensure an even burn, light the wick as is, do not start to trim until after your first use.
- Let the candle burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. You may have to let it burn anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Even if the flame appears to burn low at times, it will continue to burn. Ideally, a 3 to 4 hour burn time is recommended.
- Protect the candle from areas where breezes, ceiling fans, and drafts are present
- Do not move or handle the candle when it is burning
- Maintain the wick and a length of between 1/8 and 1/4 inch. If the height of the flame exceeds 1 ½ inches or if the candle starts to smoke, blow out the candle, let the wax and wick cooldown. Then, remove any burnt wick by trimming it. Before you relight the candle, remove all wick trimmings.
- Do not continue to burn your candle if the wax is 1-2 inches from the bottom of the container.
Allowing the candle to burn for at least 2 or 3 hours will allow the melted wax pool to reach the sides of the jar and as a result optimize the burn time of the candle. In addition, it is important to keep the wick trimmed to a length of 1/8 of an inch. You can do so by using a wick trimmer or when the candle is cold, tap the excess wick with your fingers.
Finally, always place your candles on a heat resistant dry surface never put them on any surface or item that could catch fire. Before relighting or handling the candle, allowed to completely cool.